Re: Occupant Combat, Redux

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Jim Kingdon wrote:

> There might be others (a really good reviewer would be someone who was
> trying to figure it out for the first time, without any knowledge of
> lisp), but those are a good start.

Yes, that was the main reason I was keeping this discussion public, _in the
hopes of getting feedback on the manual from non-Lisp people with very
little programming knowledge overall.

Anyway, I think I have incorporated the bulk of the changes that you and
Hans suggested. After I move and find a new ISP, I may run texi2html on the
results and post them in whatever Web space I am given. That way people
without viewers for .info files or who don't check things out of CVS
can comment on the revisions and suggest additional improvements.

  Thanks,