Re: HTML Documentation

>The latest HTML version of the Xconq Game Design Manual is available at:
>http://home.comcast.net/~eric_mcdonald/xconq/xcdesign_toc.html
>
>Any suggestions as to how this manual or the other two manuals could
>improved are welcome. I am particularly interested about how people with
>little or no programming experience feel about the Game Design Manual.

Excellent. Does this the html version contain the same changes that you
already checked in as texi or are there other changes as well?

As for possible improvements, there are quite a few things that are either
wrong or missing, since the manual has not been updated for several years.
It is good that you have started to look it over for that reason. I've
started to make a list of the most important changes in the last two years,
as part of the README and NEWS updates. We could probably use that list
when it is ready to find the most important stuff that needs to be updated
in the manual as well.