calendar and point questions

Hello,

1) I'd like to have my game calender tick in minutes, but trying the
obvious (based on modifying the hour calender example in gettyburg.g)
gives unintended results - the date gets replaced by just minute
numbers.
Can I get the date with minutes ticking by?

2) Is there a way for a unit (or unit type) to be worth different point
amounts to the different sides?

Thanks,

Michael S. Jones
jonesms@slu.edu