Xconq Update

Hello,

  I made some more updates to the Xconq Game Design Manual, and a
new HTML version is available at the Xconq Web site
(http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/manual/xcdesign_1.html). Some of
Hans' recent changes have been documented in addition to my
previous updates to the manual.

  I have also released new RPM's at my Web site. These are based
on the most recent sources and include the fixes and features that
Hans has added over the past few weeks. They also include my fix
to a small but nasty bug that could happen during the save of
certain games.
  Source RPM:
http://eric_mcdonald.home.comcast.net/xconq/xconq-7.5.0-2.src.rpm
  Binary (built on Mandrake 9.0) RPM:
http://eric_mcdonald.home.comcast.net/xconq/xconq-7.5.0-2.i586.rpm
  Sorry they are not avilable via FTP; Comcast sucks.

  Xconq modifications suggested by Erik Sigra and "Skeezics" have
not been incorporated yet.

  Regards,