Newer Xconq Windows Executable

Hello Windows Xconq users,

  I have packaged a new Windows executable which has all the
latest fixes and improvements from Hans and myself. It is here:
  http://home.comcast.net/~eric_mcdonald/xconq/xconq20030906.zip

  You SHOULD NOT need to download and install the ActiveState
Tcl/Tk for this release. Both the Cygwin DLL and the ActiveTCL
DLL's and Tcl scripts are packaged with the program.

***
Simple Instructions:
  Simply unzip xconq20030906.zip somewhere. You will notice that
it contains two folders (lib and xconq). Go into the xconq folder
and double-click on xconq.exe. Everything _should_ just work.
***

  If it doesn't work, please let me know (via private email)
which version of Windows you are using, whether you have an
older version of ActiveTCL installed, the contents of your
Xconq.Warnings file (if such a file exists), and what error
messages you got (if any).
  Do not move, delete, or rename the lib folder that sits next to
the xconq folder. The lib folder, named and located the way I
provided it, is _vital_ for this Xconq to function.

  Enjoy,
   Eric

P.S. Also feel free to let me know if it works for you.