Re: anonymous CVS missing Windows stuff?

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Hans Ronne wrote:

> You and Eric are both right. The INSTALL-win file is there, but since it
> has not been added to the modules file, it will not be included in the
> checkout. I added some of Eric's recent additions to modules recently,
> since the CVS checkouts would not build without them. But INSTALL-win
> escaped me.

Please disregard my previous message. All the new files and
dirs are available through MAIN and HEAD tags.

Hans, do you want me to fix the 'modules' file in CVSROOT, or are
you already taking care of that?

> And this is the only Windows-specific file, since xconq/win has
>been retired.

Yes. Technically, the xconq-win grouping could probably be removed
from the 'modules' file.