Re: Windows Installer for Xconq

Hello,

  I put the new installer on my Xconq Web site. In case anyone
cares at this stage of beating the dead horse, the labels are: For
Players, For Game Designers, and Everything.
  Hans, I forgot to put a doc with the Everything bundle that
mentions CVS access, as we discussed the other day. I will do that
next time. Probably will be a simple duplicate of the one on the
Xconq Web site (making sure that link URL's are absolute instead
of relative, of course). I'll just make a shortcut to the doc
that will show up in Start Menu | Programs | Xconq, where the
other doc shortcuts currently reside.
  I still need to address the issue of an "All Users" vs. "Current
User" install. Other than that, I think the installer is pretty
much finished.

  Regards,