Re: Windows Installer for Xconq

FYI, I posted a message on the forum at Wargamer about these recent developments. So maybe a few more folks will learn about Xconq, try the Windows installer, and hopefully get interested. Jim Cobb, one of the game reviewers at Wargamer, already indicated he will check it out so perhaps you guys can get some good press out of this. ;)

I still need to download all the latest stuff and get back into it, which should be easy now with the Windows installer. I've been waiting for everything to settle down and holding out for the 7.5 release, but it looks like things are close enough. Other projects have been keeping me busy, but it's time to make time for Xconq, yes?

Bill

>  Due to popular demand, I have created an installer program to
>assist in setting up Xconq on Windows. This can be gotten at:
>  http://eric_mcdonald.home.comcast.net/xconq

This is great! Precisely what we needed. I tested it and it works fine even
on my somewhat unusal Windows setup.

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)