easy build trees for non-Xconq gurus

From: Hans Ronne [mailto:hronne@comhem.se]

> Didn't take me many minutes to get a working Windows
> build, though I am not a Windows developer.

And now that I've started creating MSVC project files, I can safely say
you're out of your tree.  It might take *you* not many minutes, being
intimately familiar with every aspect of the Xconq sources.  Someone new
to the sources, it will take hours to do it right.  And that's best
case, assuming it actually works as billed.  "What's your problem?  Why
don't you just spend hours understanding all this cruft?  We assure you
it works, even when we don't test it!"  Now really.

I'm going to be really, really interested to find out whether you guys
are completely full of s***.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.