Re: Major improvement to the Xconq kernel

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Jim Kingdon wrote:

> So far I found:

> * One case where an infantry just sat there in one my my towns, about
>   3-5 hexes short of its destination.  It was apparently using up its
>   ACP on each turn.  Won't be able to do anything about this unless I
>   notice it happening again (as in, I'm not even 100% sure it was
>   really a bug I saw).

I just checked a patch into CVS that might have addressed this
problem (which Hans and I were also seeing in one form or
another). If anyone (in addition to me) can test whether the patch
addresses the problem or not, I would be grateful. It seemed to
have helped in the cases that I was seeing.