Re: Rebuilding Units That Turn

Hi Elijah,

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Elijah Meeks wrote:

> Hey guys, I'm working on a Korean War game for Xconq,
> modern, with Japan and China butting heads, should be
> fun (There's a Spec Ops unit that can change back and
> forth into a Pave Low Heli, who's only got 1HP but can
> cause havoc behind the lines) and I'd like to do the
> following:

Sounds fun.

> Hope that made sense.

Sure. You know how to climb down the damage ladder (I do the
same thing with Bellum Aeternum city types, using a chain of
wrecked-types), and now you want to climb back up.

I think what we might need to address this issue is the rest of
the change-type functionality implementation. I do remember that
the time.g upgrade mechanism has been mentioned several times. I
have not yet looked to see what that is, but maybe it could be
useful to you until change-type is fully implemented.

  Hope that helps,