Re: cheating

> Erik Jessen wrote:
> >
> > My vote is:
> > 1) let's get the game good enough (and popular enough) that we'll have
> > cheaters.
> > 2) then deal with security.

I suppose I could go to Microsoft's Technet security bulletins and
search for all the script-related Outlook, Outlook Express,
Exchange, and IE exploits....

No, security should be dealt with when you're doing the things
that require security. Perhaps it takes some self-discipline, but
that discpline pays off in the long run, rather than a headlong
rush to put in new features.