Re: altruistic VS 2003 Solution files

OK, you managed to troll me once again.

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> - you didn't believe I had created VS 2003 Solution files

No, I believed you. I just couldn't believe how long it took you.

> - you didn't approve of VS 2003 Solution files

No. If you think that I am close-minded or dogmatic in that
regard, you really haven't learned anything about me. (Though that
doesn't surprise me, since you don't really listen.)

> - you were worried that I might have done them badly

This is a possibility, one which can't be ruled out unless they
see the light of day.

> you did?  The proper question would have beem more like, "Could you
> please .ZIP up your VS 2003 files so we can stick 'em into the source
> pool?"

As if I would ever type that....
There is no way I would beg or prod you for something that is of
uncertain quality or value. I simply suggested that you could
try to contribute something to the Xconq project. You are a wee
bit paranoid if you are reading anything more into what I said.

> Which has nothing to do with the question you asked.  I had already
> built the VS 2003 Solution files.  My altruism is not at issue; you may
> want to make it an issue, but it is misguided of you to do so.

I have no intention of making it an issue. You make it an issue
almost every time you send an email to this list. Your attitude
and motives speak for themselves just fine without my help.

> actually building things for Xconq.  I think that's because you were
> tuning out my various status messages like "I've got the Tk client built

Tuning out, no. ROFL, yes.

There is a lesson that I learned from this though. I should keep a
page of gold stars to hand out for the next time some egomaniac
starts blowing such gas all over the place. "Look, mommy! Look
what _I_ did today."  Jeeezus. Grow up.

> loz3rz, I'm not giving you didly doo!" ??  Sometimes I think you are
> used to working with a very low class of people in hack3rz forums,

Nope. You're about the lowest I've gone.