Two new games from Elijah Meeks

I have finally checked in the two games Elijah Meeks wrote this spring
(they have been available on his web site). Both are large and complex
games with a lot of new images.

Cast Iron Life (cil.g) is an American Civil War scenario that also features
French Mexico, Canada and various Indian tribes.

Specula (spec.g) is a fantasy game with everything from giant squids to
sorcery nodes. I strongly recoomend it for thise who want to play something
completely different from most existing Xconq modules.

As with the games checked in yesterday, they are not in game.dir yet, so
you have to open the main modules (cil.g and spec.g) to play them.

Thanks Elijah!