Re: Miscellaneous Things

Hi Bruno, others,

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Bruno Boettcher wrote:

> hmmm, i must say that i got really weary of SF and moved all the
> projects i am in onto savannah.....
> the rights SF claims over the code stored there got way too bizzarre and
> dangerous to me, thus if xconq makes some move into some source foundry
> i would greatly prefer the move to a real free one like savannah...

I wasn't thinking in terms of moving. I personally am fairly happy
with the Redhat hosting (except that I still need to figure out
why I don't have edit permissions on the gnatsweb database). But I
see no reason why Xconq cannot have multiple points of presence,
perhaps with different roles as Elijah suggested.

Savannah sounds fine. Except when was the last time Sourceforge or
sources.redhat.com was compromised? :-)
  http://savannah.gnu.org/statement.html