game saving

First of all, thanks to Hans for making it possible to save games in a
networked game.  That's been a glaring omission for a long time.

Now, about the "Save" command.  It now seems to be the same as "Save
As".  I know that the turn number has changed, but what if I feel like
saving to the same name each time?  In a non-networked game, there is
no need to include the turn number in the name.  Besides which I don't
want the extra prompts.  I just want to type "S" and have it save.
Otherwise, I won't get around to doing it often enough, and if there
is a crash (either due to xconq bugs, or something unrelated like my
laptop's suspend, or a power failure), then I'll lose data.

Would changing this one thing back cause problems for the rest of the
save logic (e.g. in terms of the networked games and everything)?