Re: annoying new bug in movement

I just tested the new patch with bolodd2.g, and found that, although an
ACP is no longer burned when a move action fails, I still get an error
when I try to make a naval unit move into water:

Your 1st boat was unable to perform requested move to 30,13

If I try to perform an illegal move (e.g. move the boat into a land
cell, or move a ground unit into a water cell), it gives me a different
error (as it has given since at least 7.4.1):

Your 1st boat can never do this!

It would seem that a bug still exists somewhere in the pathfinding
code...

--
Lincoln Peters <sampln@sbcglobal.net>