New version of bolodd2.g that supports change-type

This is a major revision to bolodd2.g, and so I've renamed the version
to bolodd3.g so that they may coexist peacefully (in case anyone
dislikes any of the major changes).

I couldn't find any way to make change-type actions dependent on tech
points (and I think that advances would be overkill for this game), so I
made the change-type actions for bases 100% dependent on size.  This
means that a base with lots of granaries will grow much faster, and so
will gain the ability to produce the most powerful units earlier.  (This
major change is, in fact, the main reason that I split this version off
as a separate game module).

All other units require tech and tooling to be built, as before.  This
means that just because you got one base with a dozen granaries that
shoots up to 6th level long before any others that it will be able to
unleash a valar as quickly (since the valar requires 800 tech points;
not even a 6th level base can churn out tech points that quickly).

I also fixed a few things that had caused problems in the previous
version:

1. Engineers no longer need to tool up or develop tech to build a base.
However, when an engineer decides to build a base, it can ONLY build a
Level 1 base (the base must grow from there to reach higher levels).
This has resolved a bunch of AI issues, as well as a few awkward points
that existed before when a side tried to build new bases.

2. Fixed a bug that prevented destroyers from having negative ACP per
turn, even though all other units that get more than 1 ACP per turn
could do so.  Seems I forgot to set acp-min for destroyers.

3. Corrected a few typos in the documentation.

It would still benefit from *lots* more testing and debugging, but I
don't have the time right now.

--
Lincoln Peters <sampln@sbcglobal.net>