Re: Display glitch with bolodd2 and bolodd3?

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 14:28, Eric McDonald wrote:
> Basically what happens is that whenever a unit occupies a cell or
> covers it with a unit view, the grid lines surrounding the covered
> hexes become thick lines, instead of thin ones.

I think I've seen this on occasion in the Standard game as well (at
least I saw it there a while ago).  So I'm sure that it is not specific
to bolodd2.g and bolodd3.g (unless the Standard game has been modified
within the last few months).

What surprises me is that I've seen the glitch in the Standard game (and
probably a few others that I can't remember), but I've never seen it in
bolodd2.g or bolodd3.g.  I've never been sure why it affects some games
and not others.

--
Lincoln Peters <sampln@sbcglobal.net>