Re: Display glitch with bolodd2 and bolodd3?

> Basically what happens is that whenever a unit occupies a cell or
> covers it with a unit view, the grid lines surrounding the covered
> hexes become thick lines, instead of thin ones.

This is a longstanding problem (I suppose an xconq bug, although I
don't know if we can say for sure that it isn't tk).  I'm pretty sure
I discussed it on this list a few years ago.  I think the result then
was "gee, that is strange" but no one was able to figure out the cause
(or even exactly what makes it happen).

The workaround is to zoom in/out a few times until it goes away.