Re: newbie question

>When I tried this with the Mac OSX Xconq, I got a message that I didn't
>have proper permissions. When I tried again "sudo" nothing happened at
>all.

There is a problem with a missing info.plist file. I will fix this next
time I make a complete package. Meanwhile, here is how to run the single
computer network game under MacOSX:

1. Make a copy of the Xconq application bundle.
2. Rename the copy to whatever you wish.
3. Open the application bundle and rename the app inside to the same name
as the bundle.

You can now run the original and the copy from the same folder.