Re: Newbie questions...

>Hellos,
>
>First off I wanted to say I find this work you folks doing as very
>interesting and appealing.
>
>I've run into a problem, can't seem to load certain games (Cobra, Chourburg
>(sp?) and afew others).
>Seems I run out of resources when it goes to load.  Even after a reboot etc

I have now confirmed that these games still run out of GDI resource memory
on Windows 95-based systems (95, 98, Me). I suspect that the huge number of
units is the culprit. The question is what to do about it? I could cripple
the graphics even more on these older versions of Windows (e.g. no terrain
images) but that would affect all games, also those that run fine.