Re: Bug reports on Mac OS 10.3.3

Thanks for the feedback! Not too many people have tested the MacOS apps so
far, so bug reports about them are particularly welcome.

I have confirmed bugs 1-4 under MacOS 9. Bug 3 is unique to the Carbon
interface, the others are general. Bug 5 may be due to the missing
info.plist. I don't think it should be too difficult to fix any of these
problems.

The most important thing, of course, is if you can track down the reason
for your crashes. I have not seen any recent crashes under Mac OS 10.2.8,
but I have not done very extensive testing. What do your crash reports say?
They can tell us in what function you crash.