Re: Compiling Xconq on Cygwin?

>I've managed to compile xconq on Cygwin.  The SDL version compiles without
>any problems, but the UI is a bit awkward to use, especially if you are
>visually impared.

Welcome back, Stanley! Nice to hear from you again. I'm afraid not much has
happened to the SDL interface in the last year. Meaning it is still not
playable. All you can do is turn on the AI and watch it play against
itself, but that's about it. I still think the SDL interface has great
potential, but we have been too busy with the tcltk and Mac interfaces to
do any serious work on it.