Re: ACP after type change

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 20:43, mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:
> Thanks.  I haven't tested all imaginable cases yet, but that patch seems
> to make the ACP behave in a more sensible way.

OK. Good. It also seemed to work with my test cases, but I have not
tested some of the more obscure things like an ACP-indep unit becoming
an ACP-dependent unit or vice versa.

You might have noticed that the ACP deduction still occurs after the
unit type changes. I didn't really see any side effects to moving it
before the change occurred, but I think other actions wait until
afterwards to deduct ACP as well, so there may be an unseen reason for
why they were written like that.

Also, I just got your terrain damager test case. Thanks. I will
hopefully be able to look into at in the next few days. I know the patch
is simple and it is probably fine; it has just been a while since I have
looked at terrain alteration stuff, so I need to gather some context
first. Maybe Hans will be able to look at it before then.... At least
you can use the patch locally on your system in the interim.

  Regards,