Re: Xconq issues that I've seen

So I've taken a look again at my Korea 2006 (My Korean
War game) and I'm still experiencing issues:

Non-advanced units still don't give to the treasury.
This isn't an issue any longer, because in the game
only cities give to the treasury, and I'm now able to
declare them to be advanced true.  (For some reason,
and only in Korea 2006, this caused a crash, and the
problem must have been fixed).

Even setting AI-tactical-range to the range of my
firing units, the AI simply refuses to use them.
These units in the game are carriers, SAM networks and
fighter wings.  The AI likes them (China, especially,
seems to build nothing but Fighter Wings), but I've
yet to see them used.  They fire just fine when
ordered, and the units only have a Fire-Attack, so I
just don't get it.

Also, is there any good way you can resize the map on
a PC?  I know the Mac has that feature.  Otherwise,
what do you change in the .g for the map to crop it?

Thanks guys,

Elijah