Re: does the tutorial lie?

> I think a valid question is: should they be marked as such on the Xconq
> Web site? These manuals also do contain up-to-date information, so maybe
> they should simply have a caveat lector note next to their links.

I suppose some kind of disclaimer would be OK, although of course it
might just lead to general doubt and uncertainty rather than critical
reading.

I'd like to see us do at least *something* about inaccuracies as we
notice them.  Towards that end, I checked in a change to the example
in the tutorial which at least notes the ZOC issue, even though I
didn't take the time to really try out the example and figure out how
much it matches current reality.  (Not to mention think about the
teaching order as a tutorial and whether there is a better way to
demonstrate unit-size-in-terrain without getting bogged down in ZOC
which is a more advanced feature, as the default ZOC behavior is
adequate for many games.  But I'm saying that a note is a good first
step which we can do even before that kind of full update happens).