New Game: Wreckreation

I have added a new game to the Xconq games library. It is called
"Wreckreation", and can be accessed through the list of incomplete games
in the GUI's. I originally intended it to be a simple lab for testing
the new wrecking behavior, but it kinda grew on me. ;-)

I believe it is fairly playable, though much could still be done to
improve it. I will likely extend this game further as I feel inclined to
do so.

Feedback is always welcome.

  Have fun wreckreating,