GDL Notice: New 'remove-list' function, plus updated docs

Hello Xconq Game Designers,

  I have recently added a new function to GDL. It is the 'remove-list'
function. I have also updated the documentation on the 'quote',
'append', and 'remove' functions, which are documented in the same
subsection of the Game Design Manual as the 'remove-list' function.
There are now quite a few examples following the function descriptions.
Hopefully you will find these examples useful. The updated manual
subsection is here:
http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/manual/xcdesign_31.html#SEC136

  Also, the previously announced arithmetic operators are now official.
They have a brand new subsection of the Game Design Manual devoted all
to themselves, plus a ton of examples, showing them being used in all
sorts of ways. The new manual subsection is here:
http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/manual/xcdesign_31.html#SEC137

  If you see something that could be further clarified or think an
useful example is missing, please let me know.

  Enjoy,