Re: Just say no to bungee paratroopers.

>Both these cases have the same problem.
>
>Time is being used twice, once by the transport and again by the passengers.
>
>So the transport gets to use the entire time of the turn and then each
>passenger gets a full turn.
>
>The fix is to count the transport's movement against the passengers as well.
>
>So if the transport uses up half it's movement before launching a
>passenger then the passenger has only half of its own movement remaining.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Many games depend on this feature, see for
example the Flattops game where the ability to launch an air strike after
forward deployment of a carrier is important. The mplayer is also quite
good at using this strategy.

I rather think that it is the galaxy2 game that needs some fixes. It should
be harder to capture planets, particularly if they are adequately defended.
We could probably use some GDL tables from the advances game which is very
much about defending important transports (in tha case cities).