Re: AI Help

> True. One could of course implement this as setup options. The main problem
> in that case is that you also have to write new interface code, and we have
> several interfaces. Just adding a new doctrine or GDL table that is set
> from within the game file is much easier.

Agreed on this.

Just because game designers might get things wrong isn't a reason to
avoid having the feature.

Sure, I can imagine all kinds of future directions (e.g. a GUI
doctrine editor, decoupling the doctrine from the game design, etc),
but we need to start somewhere, and putting the hints in question into
doctrine or GDL tables is the right place to start.