Note to game designers

There used to be a problem with random crashes due to buffer overflow in
the game blurb. I have now fixed that, and also increased the size of the
blurb. It can now hold up to 480 characters, and anything beyond that is
just truncated instead of crashing the game. Furthermore, the blurb is now
a lisp object instead of a string, so you don't have to write it all on a
single line in the game file. Instead, enclose multpile strings within a
parenthesis, if necessary:

(blurb (
	"first string"
	"second string"
	"third string"
))

and they are concatenated just like the notices and instructions strings.
An empty string "" inserts a linefeed.

I have also tweaked the interfaces so that the blurb gets more space.

The idea is not to have gigantic blurbs in the future- you should still try
to keep it short and concise- but a little more room doesn't hurt.