Re: Weird fuel behavior

>Actually, I'm playing this on the WinTCL interface (being also one of the
>few who plays on Windows...); my beloved Mac is at work.  But will try it
>out next time I'm in the office.  BTW, on the Win interface, is there any
>way to get this information (eg via the debugging output)?

You have the event log in the saved game file. It looks like this:

(evt 0 log-started all)
(evt 0 game-started all)
(evt 1 unit-created 2 1 204)
(evt 1 unit-captured 3 -2 -32 1)
(evt 1 unit-created 4 2 205)
(evt 1 unit-created 8 3 -46)
(evt 1 unit-captured 9 -3 -57 3)
(evt 1 unit-created 16 4 207)
(evt 1 unit-captured 17 -4 71 4)
(evt 1 unit-damaged 8 -5 2 1)
(evt 1 unit-killed 8 -5 -1)

So if you know how to read raw event data you can figure out what happened
to your mines. But reading the History window is a lot easier.