Re: More flexible unit image use

--- Begin Message ---
> 2. The second change is that it is now possible to
> define a list of images
> that should be used for a particular unit type. The
> game will then pick an
> image at random from that list each time a new unit
> is created. Thus, to
> use more town images in the Intro game, add this
> line:

That's amazing.  I'll be checking in the new version
of Specula, called Opal (The old name sounds too much
like a medical contraption), in a few days.  Along
with Opal (And what I've been spending much of my time
on lately) will be the Angband set of graphics from
molotov.nu.  Take a look, there's hundreds of them:

http://www.molotov.nu/?page=graphics

It's taking a while to reformat the gifs and write the
imf, but when I'm done, there'll be quite a bit of new
images for any Xconq fantasy games.  I never thought,
though, that I'd get a chance to show so many in Opal.

And, just to show that I'm never satisfied, is there
any way to set side-specific unit images?