Re: [xconq] My hacked up copy of time.g

Henry J. Cobb wrote:

I tried to send my current working copy of time.g, but it was blocked.

You could put the file inline in the message and post it to the list that way. Unless Redhat has lowered the message size limits, fairly sizable messages are allowed.

Also, people have attached games (*.g files) to messages and successfully posted them to the list. I don't know what the limit is on attachment sizes, but you might be able to slip it through that way.

My basic changes were to the terran generation, map size, blimp ammo,
extended production of cav and inf and some fiddling with the combat
tables.

I'm thinking about allowing cannon to stick around as long as inf with
fewer HPs but ranged fire and the power of AA batteries.

Sounds interesting.