Re: time.g weirdness

> Now, the real problem is that Xconq fails to set a move task that
> requires a border slide when you try to do this manually. This is
> because the move command pre-flight code doesn't know about border
> slides.

Ah, OK, that explains why I never could make sense of that border
slide stuff.

It also might be nice if the online help said something a bit more
than just:

  Needs MP to enter terrain: 99 by default, 1 into sea, shallows, 0 into
  river.
  Needs MP to traverse terrain: -1 by default, 2 across river.

although I'm not really sure how to express this best.  I guess the
"99 by default" could be turned into "cannot enter other terrain" (if
the help code can figure out that 99 is never possible).  Something
similar for the "-1 by default".

Although I suppose the real problem here is that the online help
doesn't know about the user interface, so it can't just say "to travel
along a river, click ....".  Maybe the user interface could have some
kind of mouseover (I could threaten to make it a tooltip for Xconq
Office) when you are on a unit which has a border slide possible.  Or
something along these lines...

Of course, all this is predicated on making border slides work from
the user interface in the first place.