Re: Three thoughts

> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:
>
> > * If firing at specific units were to be a big part of some game, then it
> > would be nice if it were easier to designate specific units when there are
> > many of them, or nested occupant/transports, in a cell.  As it is, even at
> > the deepest level of zoom it's quite difficult to click precisely on one
> > unit if there are a lot of them in the cell.  One way to deal with this
> > might be for an interface to be able to give me a dialog box with a list
> > of units in the cell.

I've never understood why the interface has been so low on the priority list.  Back when I played Xconq 5.4 the interface was ok.
Today I can't bring myself to play the game anymore due to the interface and to a lesser degree the high dencity of cities.  But
since I don't program I can't really complain.  I just wanted to say that with a better interface you'd get a whole lot more players
and perhaps programmers.

Andreas