Re: Sound Support

Eric McDonald wrote:

The two things that are most pressing on my SDL agenda as of right now:
(1) Add support for modal dialog windows.

By "modal dialog windows", I don't necessarily mean windows in the classical sense, since SDL does not presently support mutiple windows. I just mean a panel-like region that sits on top of part of the map or something like that, and which gets first dibs on most incoming events, such as mouse motion, mouse clicks, and key presses.