Re: Another Possible Solution to the Occupants Display Problem

> The fact that we are clicking on a button in the transport box rather
> than the transport itself makes me think we are okay in this regard.

Sure, making it consistently a button would work.  What muddied those
waters was the question of what to do at 8x8, where there is no room
to draw a button.  Maybe just make people zoom in before they can
click to bring up the occupant popup.

> IMO, the existing materials display is inadequate and hogs too much
> space in comparison to its relative worth.

Agreed on that.

How about one icon for each material.  Mouse over the icon to get the
numbers ("5/200").  Perhaps the icon itself would have a greyscale
border from light grey to black for how much is present, or a red
border if LowSupply, or a bar similar to the damage bar (although this
is a problem if reaching capacity is rare) or something.

Of course the real problem here is that so often materials are either
100% or 0% (the latter in cases where this unit type never gets any of
that material).