Re: Morale and opinions

Elijah Meeks wrote:

Also, on an unrelated note, I'd lik to give everyone
my buggy little arena.g, which is not fun* or very
functional.  It's meant as a testbed for XConq
item-like units, but I've had a hell of a time getting
the protection tables to do what I want,

Same comment as Lincoln. The tables are actually "vulnerability" tables rather than protection tables.

and swords
keep jumping from owner to owner of their own
volition.

As mentioned in previous discussions, I think get/drop would be a good idea. Of course, this would need to be coupled with 'occupant-adds-hit-chance', 'occupant-adds-damage', etc....

*Well, there's a certain visceral pleasure in cutting
down farmers

Hay, farmers are productive members of society (at least when they're not hanging out in arenas). Leave 'em alone.