Re: Morale and opinions

Lincoln Peters wrote:

I had been thinking that, if the material extraction code (still) works,

I hope so. It was one of the things I had planned on adding unit action buttons for in the SDL interface. If not, then I guess there is one more bug to fix.

If you don't take a visceral pleasure in cutting down farmers, you might
take some pleasure in cutting them down for the logistical consequences
to your opponent.  And if the AI were to decide to launch a horde of
pitchfork-wielding farmers to attack a pit fiend...you get the idea.

It would be a "pitched" battle, no doubt....