XConq GIS Data Update

1) I received really great feedback from my inquiring yesterday about
the viability of converting GIS data into Xconq. I'm really encouraged
by your responses.

2) It appears possible to use GIS data, there seems to be two basic ways
to do it, a) convert the data to Xconq b) re-write some Xconq (shutter)
libraries to take GIS data directly

3) I created a "XconqGIS" project page here:

  http://www.xconqgis.org/

4) I created an XconqGIS Wiki linked below. I added content detailing
the great feedback I received:

  http://wiki.xconqgis.org/

5) I posted a Java version of my mind map here, I hope you'll help
sharpen it:

  http://www.xconqgis.org/mindmap/xconqgis.html

6)  If you guys are going to take the time to generate the quality
feedback you did, then it's the least I can do; it sounds like something
really worth doing! Did I mention that I run a web-hosting service?

I'll have intelligent answers to each of your emails along with more
information tomorrow. I've been a bit busy today creating developer
sites! :)

Feel free to keep an eye on the sites as the project progresses. Please
post to either of the sites with any information you find relevant.

Very Truly Yours,

-Coop

| Cooper Stevenson        | Em:  cooper@gencom.us            |
| GenCom                  | Ph:  541.924.9434                |
| "Working For IT"        | Www: http://www.gencom.us        |