Re: Progress with ParaGUI

Tom Low-Shang wrote:
I am making good progress in preparing Xconq to use the ParaGUI toolkit for the SDL interface. The Linux side of things is essentially taken care of; I have already made RPM packages for ParaGUI.

Debian has packages in testing and unstable branches for paragui 1.0.4. Will this version be sufficient for xconq?

Yes. 1.0.4 is the latest stable version of that toolkit, and is, in fact, what I am planning on building the Xconq SDL interface against. There is too much change taking place in their development branch (currently at version 1.1.8).

  Regards,