Re: [Xconq-general] Xconq Ranking at Sourceforge

Hey Eric,

Though I'm extremely proud of this, I wonder if it's a
glitch.  Everyone else in the top hundred is receiving
a couple thousand (At least) hits a day and many of
them are also getting a couple thousand downloads a
day.  I'd like to see the system sf.net uses to
determine percentile.  Maybe it has something to do
with the foundry we're in or the size of the
downloads...  Still, I only expect XConq to grow in
popularity.

http://sourceforge.net/top/mostactive.php?type=week&offset=50