Re: Attribute System

Elijah Meeks wrote:

to replace morale
and opinions with a more generalized attributes system
at some point. I would then see this system being
hooked into things like HP and ACP
interpolation, combat resolution, etc..., __over a
wider range than morale and opinions are currently
limited to.
--

I think morale and opinion would be better served like
this, as would designer-defined variables like

These are the sorts of things I had in mind.

For those who are wondering what this all about, see:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1076170&group_id=124062&atid=698375
and:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1081831&group_id=124062&atid=698375
for details.