Re: Developer release of knightmare.g

> * In fantasy.img, "heroes-yellow-shieldman" is
> misspelled "heroes-yellow-shiledman"
> * In angband.imf, "scorpion" is misspelled
> "scorpian" in every case.

Are you sure it's not spelled with an 'a'?  Isn't
language normative, anyway?  If enough of us spelled
scorpion with an 'a', we'd be in much better shape,
don't ya think?

The only game I've got that uses a scorpion image is
opal-rules.g and it calls the imfs itself, rather than
from angband.imf, so it should be unaffected when
changing the a's to o's.  Everybody told me to mind my
p's and q's, not my a's and o's.

Elijah