Re: Recent Mac OS X Build?

This message made me realize that I hadn't seen any xconq mailing list
mails in months... Then I realized that was becuase everything had moved
to sourceforge and somehow I wasn't subscribed to the lists there.

So heads up to anyone else who might still be on this old list: go check
out xconq.sourceforge.net.

Or am I the only person who managed to not make the transition?  Weird.

P.,

--
Philip J. Hollenback
philiph@pobox.com