Re: Xconq Mailing Lists - Please Read

Hi Stan,

Stan Shebs wrote:

Yeah, I'm being a slacker. There are a whole bunch of loose ends
that I would want to tie up, such as making raw dumps of the CVS
repository, should one wish to dredge around in history.

I would offer to help in this matter, but last time I tried contacting the Sourceware overseers about something (the gnatsweb system), I never got a reply.

I can help out on the Sourceforge side, once you've gotten a tarball of the RCS files for the repository on the Redhat machine.