Re: Saxon html includes unwanted white space in anchor tag

Bill wrote:

> You could filter them through TIDY. Tidy not only fixes up the indenting, it
> can often find the bug in your HTML (and sometimes fix it for you). It's at
> http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

I'm familiar with TIDY - a great little app. I actually validate all my HTML
against the DTDs using nsgmls - validity is not the issue. I actually said
"unexpected rendering", and I'm hoping that Mozilla with full CSS 1.0 support
will finally solve this problem.

Thanks

--
Warren Hedley