RE: How to build a frames using XSL

> I have a XML and with the help of XSL, I want to put create
> multiple frames and put the data in that.
>
> How can I generate frames with the help of XSL?

There's an example, bible.xsl, that does this in the SAXON distribution at
http://users.iclway.co.uk/mhkay/saxon

You can see the result at
http://www.wokchorsoc.freeserve.co.uk/bible-nt/index.html

You can't do this in standard XSLT, because you need to produce multiple
output files. But most XSLT processors now have an extension to do this. In
fact I originally wrote bible.xsl to show the world that this extension was
needed.

Mike Kay